Friday, December 11, 2015

My Nudity


Writing a blog about being a proud gay nudist is one thing that almost anyone is able to do. The "pride" component is having the courage (balls) to post a picture of your nudity in your post. That's exactly the reason that I'm including the above photo. It's me lying bottoms-up in a clothing-optional resort near my home city in Richmond, Virginia. As a matter of fact, to my knowledge, its the only nudist resort in my home state. 

Anyone can say they're a nudist. Really doing it is, unfortunately, a little more involved. Here's me, nude, for all to see! I'm gay, nude and proud! How about you?  

Of course, not all nudist bloggers are comfortable in publishing photographs of their nakedness. Just as all gay bloggers feel the importance of acknowledging their sexual orientation. Each person decides for themselves according to her/his circumstances.

This picture of me was taken two years ago, during the summer of 2013. Shortly after this likeness was made, I briefly began shaving my head. The grooming process became too time-consuming and during that Fall, I went back to letting my head hairs grow. 

My facial hair is all that I shave. I've never shaved, waxed or laser removed the hairs on my arms, armpits, ass, chest, legs or pubic region. I like myself the way that I naturally am!

Be yourself: gay, nude and proud!

Rashad


2 comments:

  1. Good for you, my bare brother! Great photo! Take care and stay as bare as you dare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks, Roger! Stay bare and proud, my friend!

      Delete