Sunday, November 12, 2017

Selfies


The widespread use of mobile phones and their cameras has sparked an entirely new art form into our lives: "selfies." The taking and electronically sharing self-photos, particularly on social media. It's convenient, easy to use and surprisingly simple to do so. A marvel of a new age.  


Many gay men are taking advantage of this new practice - and there's absolutely nothing wrong with doing that. I often chuckle in the locker-room of my gym at the congregation of naked men in front of a bank of mirrors and posing with their cameras. I'm not complaining about this, I just find it very amusing.  


It makes for a nice way to start the day and some pleasant eye-candy to enjoy just before my after-workout shower. I wonder though, don't they have mirrors at their home?

Be yourself: gay, nude and proud!

Rashad

No comments:

Post a Comment