Sunday, August 20, 2017

August Days


When a dude at the beach spots you watching him skinny-dipping, he gives you "the look." I don't know about you, but sometimes I wonder exactly what does that look mean? Does it mean, "WTF you looking at, bitch?" Or does it mean, " Yeah, keep on watching. I just might show you my junk (genitalia)."  

I have to admit I can't always tell what "the look" means. And whether the dude is a friend or a homophobe. 


On the other hand, when a dude notices me looking at him and returns my gaze with his own intense eyes, I have no problem reading that message. It's the look that says, "Hey man, you're already naked. You want to join me in a swim to a deserted and very private part of the beach?"

To that question, my standard answer is always: "Hell, yes!"

I'm such a slut!

Be yourself: gay, nude and proud!

Rashad

No comments:

Post a Comment