Sunday, January 8, 2017

Another Thought On Shaved Pubes (Body Hair)


In my post entry here on December 18, 2016: Shaved Pubes, I think I inadvertently left out a central message that I hoped would be understood by all those reading here. Even though I prefer men with all their body hair intact, I also understand and respect men who choose to shave or trim their own.

The important element of the message is to simply be proud of both your nakedness and your sexuality! Be you and be confident!

I am sorry for any confusion that I may have caused. 

Be yourself: gay, nude and proud!

Rashad

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for clarifying. As you know, I prefer my men to be naturally hairy also and like you, my nude brother, I support those who feel the need to shave their body hair. I just wish it wasn't so popular now! Take care and stay bare, Rashad!

    ReplyDelete