Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hirsuteness


I don't believe that I've posted this here before today but I really prefer men who do not shave or groom their body hair. I've always been attracted to men who are natural and let their body hair follow its normal progress. I personally find shaved pubic hairs, armpit hairs and chest hairs just too juvenile and looking too artificial. Like the man's physical development stopped just one day before adolescence began. 

I have a moderately hairy chest and average armpit and pubic hairs. I've never shaved or trimmed any hair below my neck. For one thing, I was way too proud of every follicle of hair as it grew on my body when I was a teenager, no way would I ever think about removing any of it!

I know that it is currently fashionable and trendy for me to appear as smooth and hairless as possible. This is a matter of individual choice and preference. I can even accept and respect their decision to do whatever is necessary to follow the current style. It just isn't very appealing to me. 

I happen to be a proud gay man. When another man is being intimate with me, I happen to like him to look like a man, and that includes having body hair in all the places he's supposed to have hair. I'm a man who has sex with other men, not a pre-adolescent boy!






Be yourself: gay, hairy, nude and proud!

Rashad



1 comment:

  1. Rashad, as you already know, I agree with you 100% on this! Here's to banning the razor! LOL! Much love and many naked hugs!

    ReplyDelete