Sunday, August 28, 2016

Summer Fruit



No matter how stereotypical it may appear, I am one proud Black man who honestly enjoys eating watermelon! I can eat this fruit everyday of the summer and never tire of it. For as long as I can remember, I've always enjoyed watermelon almost as much as I enjoy being naked. It's as much a part of my summer as having my dick swinging down between my legs. 

No matter how hot it is, a cool slice of watermelon is a nutritious and refreshing way to cool off, re-hydrate your body and add vitamins to your system. It is a fruit so it's both non-fattening and healthy. 

No need to worry about the juices from a slice staining your clothes. Eat it naked and then jump in a convenient body of water and skinny-dip the stickiness off you!

Please notice: I'm making two posts today. The second is to publicize Atlanta, Georgia Black Gay Pride festival during Labor Day Weekend. 

Be yourself: gay, nude and proud!

Rashad


2 comments: