Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Calm Before the Summer Crowds


This is my favorite time for hitting the beach, lake, river or any aquatic destination. It is likely to be the only time to visit these locations before the maddening rush and influx of the Summer hordes descend upon them.

Personally, I enjoy the peaceful times along any shore. I have the time to think and to reflect on the issues in my mind. It allows me to focus on myself for a change, away from the familiar surroundings of my home environment.

Those of you who have a chance, I encourage all to take full advantage of this time of year and travel to a waterside site. In just a few weeks, it more than likely will become a packed madhouse of frustrated and confused tourists and any hope of solitude will become a thing of the past. 

Be yourself: gay, nude and proud!

Rashad

2 comments:

  1. Excellent observation and so very true, my bare buddy! Enjoy the "quiet time" before the tourists pack the shores! Much love and many naked hugs, Rashad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we can divide the heat we can feel comfortable there is always a new friend near to feel comfortable and be naked with. I admire men of Africa and African Americqn descent and enjoy petforming oral or 69.

    ReplyDelete