Sunday, April 24, 2016

Companion Photoblog Launched


I am so excited and happy that I'm jumping about all over! Earlier this month, April, 2016, I launched a companion blog to Black, Gay, Nude, Proud on Tumblr.com. Somehow, as I was trying to register the blog on tumblr I became distracted momentarily and the result is that the URL address for that one is different from Black, Gay, Nude, Proud. 

Anything to create more confusion in my life, right? LOL! 

So here's the direct link to my companion photoblog: Black, Gay, Nude, Proud. 

Not to worry, I'll keep posting weekly here. This is just an added visual attraction to what I'm trying to do here. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Be yourself: gay, nude and proud!

Rashad

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I'm glad that you like it. It makes the effort worth the while. Be as nude as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! Great graphic, Rashad! Nice! Take care and stay bare, buddy!

    ReplyDelete