Sunday, January 31, 2016

Got A Dick? Take a Pix!


This phenomenon is rapidly becoming the most popular "game" on social media these days. Men, both gay and, well...otherwise, posting pictures of their erect dicks whenever and wherever possible. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I always appreciate a decent man-tool anytime anyone wants to share! The more (no pun intended) the merrier is my thought on the matter! 

It just amazes me that so many men are willing to exhibit their cock/dick publicly for all the world to see. Judging from the excessive modesty I see in my gym's locker room, I'm surprised at the number of men willing to show-off their erections. 


I guess the "selfie" inspired trend isn't such a bad thing after all. If you've "got it" then by all means "flaunt it!" Give us all a good look at your manhood! LOL!

If anyone would like to share a photo of their manhood, email it to me: blackgaynudeproud@gmail.com.

Be yourself: gay, nude and proud!

Rashad


4 comments:

  1. Ha-ha-ha! A good idea, Rashad! Having men send pictures of their cocks to you! I'll have to remember that! I would, but you've seen mine many times! Love ya, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha-ha back at you. You know I got your dick in pictures I took at the beach last summer! More love back to you and Aaron both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I may need to send some photos in.

    ReplyDelete